WebEngage is an omni-channel marketing automation and customer data platform that helps B2C businesses drive more revenue from their existing customers and anonymous users through highly contextual and personalized user engagement across channels like Email, Mobile and Web Push Notifications, In-app Messages, Text Messages, Web Overlays, Facebook and WhatsApp.
1. Onboarding & Customer Success Teams:
Integration is a very crucial affair in any association and hence, we assign a dedicated on-boarding person from our end to help you with end to end integration of WebEngage. Our tech stack is as flexible as it gets.
While integration is a crucial step into the association, I believe customer success guidance plays an even more pivotal role in how the partnership plays out and what kind of results we can deliver for businesses. Our customer success teams have earned a reputation in the industry and setup a benchmark as to how this team should work. It is our customer success team's effort that we have been able to retain the likes of Flipkart, Goibibo, Junglee Games, Myntra, Unilever, Eros Now (and many more!) over the years and add an incredible value to their businesses.
We assign a domain specific customer success manager as soon as the account gets created who helps with setting up the dashboard, getting started with the campaigns and scaling them. They get aligned with your KPIs, own up the goals and work with you towards achieving the same in a set timelines, hereby helping you get the best out of our comprehensive marketing stack.
2. Domain Expertise:
We have an extensive experience of working with clients in major industries like Ecommerce, BFSI, OTA, OTT, Ed-Tech, Classifieds, Gaming & More. While working with amazon teams behind these businesses, we have learnt some key insights that aid the engagement and retention strategy in this verticals at scale. Through these insights we have been able to make some BIG positive impact to the top line revenue for these businesses.
3. Not Just Web Heavy
Our product ethos from the start has always been focused upon multi channel engagement and retention. We are not focused heavily building out just for the Web channel. We have maintained a complete parity across the platform and clients get the same powerful features across channels. We support in totality 8 Channels of communication namely Email, SMS, Mobile Push, Web Push, In App, Onsite, Whatsapp, Facebook (To Export Audience Segments). We will soon be launching the support for Google AdWords as channel as well within this quarter making it a total of 9 channels of engagement.
4. Journey Designer: Journey Designer has been a USP of our product for the past 4 years, We were the first marketing automation tool to release this feature in India and SEA more than 4 years ago. Since then our peers have been playing catch up in terms of capabilities and ease of use. Abilities like Call an API, Set and Change user attribute, export segment to facebook (release this quarter), Whatsapp and onsite communication as a channel, Parallel Journeys, In-depth personalization in Email drag and drop builder are just some of the features that put us right ahead.
Apart from these features we have other exciting ones in the pipeline that get released this quarter and beyond such as Send Time Optimization (This Quarter), Send Channel Optimization, User Likelihood to churn, Flows among many others.
5. Relays: WebEngage is the first marketing automation tool across the globe to build this within the dashboard and spare marketing teams the energy in running the ad hoc campaigns.
Over the years we have learnt a lot from thousands of businesses using our marketing automation dashboard to accomplish their goals. We realized that there are a bunch of events which are not initiated by the user, yet are important events to trigger a communication to users. Relays fundamentally alters the way marketing automation tools have worked by giving marketing teams the capability to automate communication basis events at their end.
6. Onsite Notifications: A very important channel for engagement most other tools don't have on their stack. WebEngage started its journey 8 years back as an onsite notification tool and therefore we have built it extensively over company's lifetime and offer our clients advanced capabilities when it comes to targeting their users onsite with hyper personalized and contextual messaging.
7. Usual Suspects: Some of the other features like transactions campaigns, revenue module, Reachability stats, Campaign Overview, Using external data using APIs in campaigns, DND among others are just some of the features which most of our competitors don't have till this moment.
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and other 25 languages
WebEngage is a full-stack marketing automation suite that drives growth for enterprise consumer businesses by enabling them to engage users via multiple channels like, Push, In-app, SMS, On-site Notifications, Web Push, Email, Facebook-Instagram, and WhatsApp. The platform's analytical capabilities also make it possible for businesses to get a 360° view of their users, product, campaigns, and compare the impact of each channel of engagement.
At WebEngage, we are obsessed with helping enterprise businesses, fuel sustainable growth via data-driven engagement across users' lifecycle. By assisting clients leverage real-time insights into users and their interactions with app, website, and campaigns, our journey designer enables businesses to seamlessly engage users at each stage.
This is why user-related data (collectively referred to as User Attributes) and behavioral data (referred to as Events & Event Attributes) lay the foundation for all your user engagement activities.